New Licensing Deal for SilverBirch and Skyzone
SilverBirch and SkyZone has signed for an new License to release three new Mobile games after their successful launch of Triple Scoop Twist.
With these Licensing agreement they are supposed release mobile games like Nintendo Wii titles and Silverbirch?s Fizzball.
"We are most pleased to continue working with SkyZone Entertainment," said Derek van der Plaat, CEO of SilverBirch. "After the release of the highly rated Triple Scoop Twist we are anticipating great success from these games."
"SilverBirch Studios is a shining example of a great, creative development partner," says Bob Shireman, Chief Publishing Officer of SkyZone Entertainment. "We are elated to be able to extend our relationship to future titles and eagerly anticipate seeing their vision on our original and licensed properties."
Other Common News:
1) IMImobile is the Official Melody of 2006 FIFA Cup in India
2) More Publishers are ?jumping? to Ad-subsidized Mobile Gaming Via Greystripe
3) Telmap to Demo Mobile Navigation Solutions at Three CTIA Exhibits
4) Roboros 2 clanks onto mobile
5) FunMobility Plays Mobile Matchmaker With Introduction of Flirt Pix, the First 'Photo Flirting' Application for Mobile Devices and Communities