Mobile Games as Marketing Instrument
Now Consumers can know about Nissans Newest Car,The Nissan Rogue Through lot of free Mobile content consisiting of Wallpapers and Nissan branded Mobile Games.
Consumers can consume the free Mobile content Through lot of banners available in Websites where the consumers have to enter their Mobile Numbers to receive a link vis SMS .
"While the mobile medium is a perfect fit for the Nissan Rogue brand, we knew that we had to make it easy for consumers to discover and ultimately acquire the Rogue mobile content. We achieve this by combining the broad reach of the online medium with the simplicity of our new 'Online2Mobile' rich media ad units." said Robert Brown, Senior Manager of Interactive Marketing at Nissan North America.
Other Common News:
1) 3C Media Purchases Upstart Games for $15.25M
2) BSNL Mobiles Partners with Essel Group to offer ISEE, a Mobile TV Application
3) Elements Interactive Releases Edge SDK 2.90 Improving Bluetooth and Adding Support for Blitlets
4) Action Engine Executive, Jim Souders, Speaks at Off-Deck Mobile Content Conference
5) Alwan personalised download helps Info2cell.com achieve hits of 4 million SMS?s daily