Mobile Games as Marketing Instrument
Now Consumers can know about Nissans Newest Car,The Nissan Rogue Through lot of free Mobile content consisiting of Wallpapers and Nissan branded Mobile Games.
Consumers can consume the free Mobile content Through lot of banners available in Websites where the consumers have to enter their Mobile Numbers to receive a link vis SMS .
"While the mobile medium is a perfect fit for the Nissan Rogue brand, we knew that we had to make it easy for consumers to discover and ultimately acquire the Rogue mobile content. We achieve this by combining the broad reach of the online medium with the simplicity of our new 'Online2Mobile' rich media ad units." said Robert Brown, Senior Manager of Interactive Marketing at Nissan North America.
Other Common News:
1) Gran Turismo Still For Boys
2) Nokia World: Hands On Mobile talks football, mobile advertising and its Mobizines rival
3) Mobile Advertising Hits Mobile Web First
4) Verizon Jumps Into ESPN's Corner for Mobile Round Two
5) Digital Chocolate Gives O2 UK i-mode Users Direct Access to Award Winning Mobile Game Titles