Mobile Games Hunt by EA and Channel 4
Game Designers and Developers can send their Ideas and win not only the deal to develop the game ,but also a cash award of GBP.2500 conducted by EA and Channel 4 for their Mobile Games Hunt.
The Competiton is Opened still October 17th and the Prize winners will be announced during the Golden Joystick awards on October 26th.The winners will be Selected by Officials of EA and Channel 4.
Other Common News:
1) ABP to foray into film, TV content
2) Mobliss Messaging Assets Sold To NewMotion Inc; NMI To Launch Asian-American Off-Deck Portal
3) Mobile Games and Utilities Software To Be The Most Popularly Developed
4) GlobalFun and Virtual Toys sign exclusive distribution deal on mobile game "Rafa Nadal Tennis" for selected markets
5) Sony Ericsson Developer World reports on UIQ 3 application market uptake