Mobile Games Hunt by EA and Channel 4
Game Designers and Developers can send their Ideas and win not only the deal to develop the game ,but also a cash award of GBP.2500 conducted by EA and Channel 4 for their Mobile Games Hunt.
The Competiton is Opened still October 17th and the Prize winners will be announced during the Golden Joystick awards on October 26th.The winners will be Selected by Officials of EA and Channel 4.
Other Common News:
1) Good news for Mobile application Developers (.NET Compact Framework 1.0 for Nokia Symbian S60)
2) Packeteer Integrates SkyX and Mobiliti Technologies for Advanced Mobile Application Acceleration and Backup
3) Artificial Life, Inc. Sold Over One Million Mobile Games
4) Entriq's Mobile Service Upgrade Allows Content Providers to Give Users a Truly Integrated Cross-Platform Experience
5) Mobile phones to connect Skype