Mobile Games Hunt by EA and Channel 4
Game Designers and Developers can send their Ideas and win not only the deal to develop the game ,but also a cash award of GBP.2500 conducted by EA and Channel 4 for their Mobile Games Hunt.
The Competiton is Opened still October 17th and the Prize winners will be announced during the Golden Joystick awards on October 26th.The winners will be Selected by Officials of EA and Channel 4.
Other Common News:
1) eTwine Launches Second Online Dating Application on Facebook(R) Platform
2) Mobile IT boosts haulier's productivity
3) AirClic Allowing Organizations to Adopt Best-in-Class Mobile Solutions
4) Ozura Launches New Puzzle Games - Zombie Zapster & The Lake Monster
5) Deutsch Partners with iLoop Mobile to ''Bail You Out'' Using SMS