Mobile Games Hunt by EA and Channel 4
Game Designers and Developers can send their Ideas and win not only the deal to develop the game ,but also a cash award of GBP.2500 conducted by EA and Channel 4 for their Mobile Games Hunt.
The Competiton is Opened still October 17th and the Prize winners will be announced during the Golden Joystick awards on October 26th.The winners will be Selected by Officials of EA and Channel 4.
Other Common News:
1) Freshly Inked Mobile Business Deal Brings Virtual Penguins to Life on Mobile Handsets: Artificial Life Adds 3D Interactive Games to Greystripe's GameJump.com Portal
2) Twango (Socail Media Site) bought by Nokia and porting to Mobile
3) MyMobiSafe.com Goes Live Today and Cell Phone Owners Are Taking Notice Globally
4) Digital Chocolate?s Rollercoaster Rush Recognized by 2006 3G CDMA Industry Achievement Awards, Fourth Major Industry Award Win
5) Kuju Exits Mobile Game Market