M-Books marks remarkable heights in Japan
Deep Love being the first book written for mobile phones was a good success and in quite a while since it was released today we have more than a million M-books. A cummunity based website Maho i-Land has 6 million members and a number of mobile novels and comics. The books aren't yet literary masterpieces, being mostly written by amatuers and usually influenced by comic books the young writers grew up reading. It?s got some benefits over normal books too - portable, and ?the handset?s backlight allows people to read with the lights off - a convenience that delights parents who like to read near sleeping infants.?
Other Common News:
1) T-mobile and THQ wireless to bring four live mobile games
2) Snubbing Microsoft, Intel to Offer TransMedia's Glide Application Suite on Ultra Mobile PCs
3) Soma Wireless announces SomaGirls mobile game
4) Software Development Kit facilitates mobile game development.
5) Blue Sphere Games Announces Licence Agreement with DC Thomson