M-Books marks remarkable heights in Japan
Deep Love being the first book written for mobile phones was a good success and in quite a while since it was released today we have more than a million M-books. A cummunity based website Maho i-Land has 6 million members and a number of mobile novels and comics. The books aren't yet literary masterpieces, being mostly written by amatuers and usually influenced by comic books the young writers grew up reading. It?s got some benefits over normal books too - portable, and ?the handset?s backlight allows people to read with the lights off - a convenience that delights parents who like to read near sleeping infants.?
Other Common News:
1) Are mobile apps becoming more practical?
2) MMA Launches Asia-Pac Chapter, Region Demands New Approach To Ad Campaigns
3) Application Spotlight - Mobile Search for the Symbian platform
4) Microsoft to launch ?Xbox 360? by Nov.
5) India?s MTNL to Launch Internet Protocol TV