M-Books marks remarkable heights in Japan
Deep Love being the first book written for mobile phones was a good success and in quite a while since it was released today we have more than a million M-books. A cummunity based website Maho i-Land has 6 million members and a number of mobile novels and comics. The books aren't yet literary masterpieces, being mostly written by amatuers and usually influenced by comic books the young writers grew up reading. It?s got some benefits over normal books too - portable, and ?the handset?s backlight allows people to read with the lights off - a convenience that delights parents who like to read near sleeping infants.?
Other Common News:
1) iPhone Roundup: Nano Backtrack; Filesystem Compromise; Skype on iPhone
2) Vodafone launches YouTube mobile
3) NetMotion Wireless Releases New Version of Mobility XE Mobile VPN
4) Music provider bets big on virtualisation
5) Sierra Entertainment And 20th Century Fox Deliver Ice Age 2 The Meltdown Videogame To Wii Just In Time For The Holidays