Gambling Goes Mobile
Phantom EFX,Online Gambling Players for PC and MAC Platforms made an announcement today which shows their intensity to extend their reach in the gambling industry.They are Moving into Mobile Game Development to Popularize their Product.
Using WAP based Startergy ,they announced they would porting their games to over a thousand devices including Mobile Phone?s and PDA?s.
Jim Thompson,President of Phantom EFX was confident that their fans of their PC titles are going to take full advantage of the mobile product with the most superior technologies in the market.Jeff Halloran,Chairman and CEO of Phantom Fiber Corporation stated ?From Our initial meetings with Phantom EFX,we recognized the immediate synergies between our technologies.The quality graphics and world class game offeringings of their organization,coupled with the connected and non-connected functionality of our mobile solution,combines to make a very exciting mobile offerings .Together we have constructed a mobile startergy to ensure rapid adoption and broad distribution of the products?.
Other Common News:
1) Mobile Entertainment Publisher GlobalFun Acquires Mobile Game Division
2) Greystripe and Hands-On Mobile? to Deliver Top Rated Ad-Supported Mobile Games Free of Charge
3) Mobile phone sector still searching for killer game
4) Mobile Web Winners May Be The Ones That Imitate the Internet
5) Make way for Israel's next-generation video content