Gambling Goes Mobile
Phantom EFX,Online Gambling Players for PC and MAC Platforms made an announcement today which shows their intensity to extend their reach in the gambling industry.They are Moving into Mobile Game Development to Popularize their Product.
Using WAP based Startergy ,they announced they would porting their games to over a thousand devices including Mobile Phone?s and PDA?s.
Jim Thompson,President of Phantom EFX was confident that their fans of their PC titles are going to take full advantage of the mobile product with the most superior technologies in the market.Jeff Halloran,Chairman and CEO of Phantom Fiber Corporation stated ?From Our initial meetings with Phantom EFX,we recognized the immediate synergies between our technologies.The quality graphics and world class game offeringings of their organization,coupled with the connected and non-connected functionality of our mobile solution,combines to make a very exciting mobile offerings .Together we have constructed a mobile startergy to ensure rapid adoption and broad distribution of the products?.
Other Common News:
1) Jamdat's Co-Founders Leaving EA Mobile
2) ACCESS Aims to Improve Mobile Browsing Content
3) BIZ Outsourzing, Inc. Acquires Mobile Game Developer In China; Targeting US$ 150 Million Market
4) 2006 Real Soccer 3D Wins Best Mobile Game At GMCA
5) Mobile Communities and Commerce Firms Like Obopay Hit the Ground Running