Echostar is to acquire Sling Media
Sling Media which has made a bunch of moves in mobile, especially in Europe to offer mobile video placeshifting, is to be acquired by EchoStar in a deal approximately $380million. The deal is subject to the usual closing condition and is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Other Common News:
1) Motorola to integrate Yahoo software in mobile phones
2) RepeatSeat Signs Agreement With Soapbox Mobile Inc. to Deliver Barcode Ticketing to Cellphones
3) Nokia Announces New Partners For N-Gage
4) A way to protect mobile phones Technology
5) POLARBITS RAGING THUNDER NAMED BEST DRIVING GAME OF 2006