Echostar is to acquire Sling Media
Sling Media which has made a bunch of moves in mobile, especially in Europe to offer mobile video placeshifting, is to be acquired by EchoStar in a deal approximately $380million. The deal is subject to the usual closing condition and is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Other Common News:
1) OZURA'S TITLE RANKS TOP GAME PLAYED ON GAMEJUMP.COM
2) Google Beefs Up Gmail Access For U.K. Mobile Users
3) Yahoo! Brings Reinvented Mobile Search to British Consumers
4) Action Engine Executive, Jim Souders, Speaks at Off-Deck Mobile Content Conference
5) The Sixth Annual GDC Mobile 2007 Reveals Conference Agenda and Speaker Line-Up