Echostar is to acquire Sling Media
Sling Media which has made a bunch of moves in mobile, especially in Europe to offer mobile video placeshifting, is to be acquired by EchoStar in a deal approximately $380million. The deal is subject to the usual closing condition and is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Other Common News:
1) Controversial phone mast approved
2) Mobile Casino Provider Spin3(TM) Awarded Associate Membership of the GSM Association
3) Online Casino Launches New Mobile Phone Casino
4) Greystripe Adds 12 Publishers to Its AdWRAP Mobile Advertising Network
5) Jadestone sign deal with Nordic media giant