Chase H.Q.3D and Elevation Action 3D Back Again
Chase H.Q.3D and Elevation Action 3D Games which are known as Classics in 80?s are back again by the release of Taito for Sprint Nextel Customers
The Games Remain their Original gameplay except the change in their 2D Graphics display to 3D Display to get a bit more of a 2007 look.These Two games have been released on consoles like sega?s Genesis/Mastersystem and Turbografix.
"Chase H.Q. 3D and Elevator Action 3D offer mobile gamers the thrill of action arcade games in a conveniently smaller package," said Keiji Fujita, producer of both games. "They're pocket-sized adrenaline rushes."
Other Common News:
1) Commerce Bank Offers Mobile Version
2) World?s First Mobile Trading Card Game ?Master of Maya? Lands in MaxGames
3) LaNetro Zed Gets Private Equity Investment
4) Bluefire Introduces 'Stand-Alone' Security Software to Address a Growing Market Need Bluefire Mobile Security(TM) Professional Edition includes firewall, authentication, and encryption features By PR Newswire
5) Nokia Delivers Free Downloadable Maps to the Mobile World