Adme?s guitar star released by player x
Adme?s Guitar Star Mobile Game Ready to release by Player X World Wide on an Funded Basis
The Game Offers ?Beat Matching? Technology which synchronizes Visual Movement with the Musical Soundtrack to make the Players ?Play By Feel? . Also the game features music from several upcoming rock, pop and hip hop artists (we always love hip hop with a guitar beat).
The Game also Offers various ways to Promote Products Towards Consumers.Tony Pearce,Player-X CEO is extremely excited about Partnering with AdMe for bringing this versatile entertainment vehicle to the world wide audience.
Other Common News:
1) BroadSoft's Mobile App Extends Enterprise Management to Nokia Eseries Phones
2) fring Has Revolutionized Mobile Communication with the First Real mVoIP Application for Nokia S60 3rd Edition Handsets
3) Twango (Socail Media Site) bought by Nokia and porting to Mobile
4) iPhone will release 3G-enabled phones in Europe
5) NTN Buzztime, Inc. Announces the Debut of Its QB1(TM) Predict-the-Play(R) Game on Mobile Phones and the Internet to Start Its 22nd Consecutive Football Season