HELP WITH CREATING IMAGES IN J2ME GAME

Forum for discussion on 3D games for mobile platform and doubts related to M3G, Mascot capsule and other rendering engines.

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 am

Once you construct the world, you can load any number of messes and add to the world. check world.add(). You can load charecter from a different file and add it to the same world.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

PROBLEM IN HEAP!

Postby CQUINO_11 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:09 pm

I HAVA A STRONG PROBLEM WITH MY APPLICATION, WHEN I DOWNLOAD IT AT MY PHONE AND AFTER TO INSTALL IT JUST WHEN I RUN THE APPLICATION A MESSAGE LIKE "THE APPLICATION CONSUMES TOO MUCH MEMORY" AND DOESN
CQUINO_11

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:45 pm

Simple... This is usual in mobile games. This is the worst part of game development for mobile phones. You cannot use a lot of memory. It is very limited. You must try to optimize the code and use very less number of triangles in your 3D model.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Re: HELP WITH CREATING IMAGES IN J2ME GAME

Postby rahul7star » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 am

i am able to load a 3d object , but how can i conrtol that image with keys , i mean let i am having a robot in my screen now how to move that robot with keys. because its m3g file
rahul7star
Regular User

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:23 pm

From what you have explained I can understand how to bring 2 different objects to the same world. You can just load the object from the file and use add function in the world object and pass the second object. The problem is you have to find the correct co-ordinates of the second object to place it on the other.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Postby lararefaeli » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

Hello
Thanks for providing us such a fantastic and useful information on 2d and 3d games. Its really a very nice post .Keep continue this kind of work in future also.After this post I get clear idea regarding 2d and 3d gaming.It is also useful for creating images in j2me Games.
Last edited by lararefaeli on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
aaa batteries
lararefaeli

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

I dont fully understand whats the problem in loading another 3D object into the same world.

1) Create a world object
2) Load as many 3D objects into the world (doesn't matter from the same file or different files)
3) Note the ids of each object using a simple m3g viewer
4) use the ids and move the objects as you like.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Previous

Return to 3D Mobile Game (M3G)