Hi everybody

forum for general chat discussion on personal information about members. Anything but spam is allowed here :-)

Hi everybody

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:38 pm

Please suggest any mods or new features you would like us to add in this forum, We will be really thankful for your site and forum related comments here.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Postby Fizzysoft » Thu May 03, 2007 5:28 am

A forum for discussing tools that are useful for mobile game development?
Fizzysoft

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Thu May 03, 2007 5:43 am

Ok, This forum is actually for discussing the issues related to mobile game development. This is completely related to programing and the bugs on the devices. We are not purticular about the IDE you use or the tools for programming. :) incase this topic will interest a lot of developers we can start one...
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Postby Fizzysoft » Thu May 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Well, I've seen threads mentioning ProGuard already, and I'm sure there are other useful tools such as compressors and packers that help make your J2ME app/game that much smaller. I think it's an important topic.

EDIT: Also, J2ME emulators for testing your apps & such..

But I guess its not up to me... so...
Fizzysoft

Postby Fizzysoft » Thu May 03, 2007 2:38 pm

Anyway, I'm really just pissed that you deleted my post announcing FileCarver 1.2.

After you've put YOUR spam on the Basilisk Emaculation forums for your site. Mobile Game Development doesn't have anything to do with Classic Mac Emulation - so your post was inappropriate there (yet, it was not deleted.)

However, my post announcing FileCarver was much more relevant to mobile game development, because it's purpose is to make editing custom binary file formats really easy. Which means, if you're developing mobile games that use binary file formats, you can be way more productive by not writing your own custom editors for them, if you use it.

Anyway, whatever.
Fizzysoft

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Fri May 04, 2007 4:08 am

The reason for hiding the post is that, any new tools come to the market we try it before we post any reviews on it. And we dont allow new users to review 3rd party tools. So please wait untill we sit and test the tool if it is really useful for the developers who use this forum.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Postby Fizzysoft » Fri May 04, 2007 5:12 am

Ok, fair enough.
Fizzysoft

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 am

Sorry that this forum doesnt allow any personal advertisments here. When speaking about any tool, the person posting must not be linked to the tool in any means. Incase you need to display any tools please post your experience with that tool instead of just asking people to use it. Thanks :)
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Return to Chit-Chat