need help , to publish my games

Forum for J2ME mobile games related topics including programming doubts, books and other resources for J2ME game development

need help , to publish my games

Postby wajtech » Sun May 06, 2007 6:21 am

hi guys

i am new to this forum , i am developing mobile phone games using j2me, can any one tell me how to publish my game and how will i get paid.... pls any one help me....

thanks
wajtech

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Mon May 07, 2007 4:27 am

Please post such questions in the business section. Anyhow, do you have many games with you or only one single game?
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

i have only one game.

Postby wajtech » Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 pm

can u plz help me
wajtech

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Wed May 16, 2007 4:10 am

ok, Let me consider you have one game developed and ported to good number of handsets.
First thing you got to do is search for publishers who are ready to accept your game. Be patient in it as many publishers dont turn up after getting your games. And they dont reply or send the monthly download counts. Also it is not good contacting big publishers as they will not be interested in publishing or speaking about single game. So you need to find a small publisher for each country and try speaking with them.

If you are really interested in publishing your game with our network, do contact us with your demo and screenshots. We usually work with many freelancers in porting, testing and publishing their games.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Return to J2ME Games