Load j2me game on a cell phone

Forum for J2ME mobile games related topics including programming doubts, books and other resources for J2ME game development

Load j2me game on a cell phone

Postby Namz » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:42 pm

hi! :lol:
My friend and me have developed a j2me sudoku game which works well on the j2me wireless toolkit ktoolbar emulator. But we have no idea as to how to load this onto a real time device i.e a cell phone. :cry: My dad has nokia 6600 cell phone with a 512 mb memory card. I have a memory card reader which i can use with that card to load data from the computer. Please tell how to i load this game onto that cell phone? Which files specifically? Plz help soon as this is our final year engineering project with our submission date just around the corner. :?:

Thanx in advance!!! :idea:
Namz

Postby DevelopmentTeam » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi, to load the game to the mobile phone you either need to send it via blue tooth, or datacable, or via GPRS. In case you use the memory card you need to upload the jar file and then open it from the card, and you will be shown an installation screen. And its easy to understand that furthur.
DevelopmentTeam
Site Admin

Re: Load j2me game on a cell phone

Postby lararefaeli » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am

Hi
Congratulation for developing j2me game which can be download into the cell phone. Thank you for providing us such nice information. Its nice that now j2me game also can be played on the cell phone.
aaa batteries
lararefaeli

Return to J2ME Games